Returning my iMac!

David

• ADMIN

Well, it is happening. I am returning my iMac. This thing just doesn't do what I need it to. I have a feeling these ARM based iMacs are going to smoke anything on the market eventually, and I would rather save that $$ and put it towards that in the future.

make it rain dollar dollar bills GIF by NETFLIX

I was originally quite skeptical of these chips. However, now that I am seeing more and more reviews I think they're the real deal. And I WANT one! :) 

So, hopefully the 13" MacBook Pro will work for my needs until the new iMacs come out, most likely next year. Hopefully they are better priced as well. I can totally see them having chips like nothing we have ever seen...

If version one is this good...imagine version 2! And in a machine that can handle more RAM and will have much better thermals.

Have you ordered a new one? If so, what did you get and why?

David Foster | Geek 
:peace:

• ADMIN
1 hour ago, Techonify said:

replace MacBook Pro from late 2013

I can guarantee you'll see a difference there LOL People are seeing a major difference even between these and the latest 16's. I am quite excited now LOL.

David Foster | Geek 
:peace: