Love tech? Or maybe you don’t love tech, but you need to understand it a bit more? This is the place for you, where we embrace tech in a fun, passionate (and sometimes cynical) way!
Geeks Life is a community-driven show. YOU are our number one priority, so please get involved! Introduce yourself and join other family members who will embrace you for who you are!
Watch for Free
Watch LIVE – Monday – Friday 10 AM Pacific
….and if you’re a Geeks+ member, join the 24/7 chatroom in Slack!
Get Exclusive Content & More Access!
As a Geeks+ Member over on Patreon, we can give you MORE REWARDS for being a supporter!
Some of these include:
- Access to the Private Slack Chat Room
- Exclusive content (behind the scenes, vlogs, first access to information, etc)
- Monthly Hangout with us and the team (and of course Abbey the Chihuahua)
- Name in Show Credits
- Name on our LIVE Show Ticker
- Monthly Private Movie Night
- Show Sponsorship
- and lots more!
THANK YOU for your support! We do rely on it and we are super appreciative of it!
The Content (the short version!)
Short Form (5-15 minutes)
- 2 videos released every week
- Released on Mondays & Fridays
LIVE (1 hour)
- Geeks Life Daily LIVE
- LIVE with you every week day, Monday – Friday
- We broadcast to GeeksLife.Live, YouTube & Facebook LIVE
Short Form, Pre-Recorded Videos
- Mobile Mondays (released on Mondays): Get out from behind your computer and explore the world around you! Don’t worry… you can use gadgets and apps while you’re at it! 😉
- Review or Unboxing (released on Fridays): Just what it sounds like! A tech review or unboxing each week.
Geeks Life Daily LIVE
- Monday through Friday at 10 AM Pacific (watch at GeeksLife.Live), we’re live for an hour.
The LIVE line-up:
- Monday: Mobile Monday (Get out from behind your computer and explore the world around you! Longer form of the short video.)
- Tuesday: Tech Tuesday (watch behind the scenes as we record and produce that week’s review or unboxing… that’s then edited and released on Fridays!)
- Wednesday: Tech for Tech Sake podcast recording (a cynical look at technology and gimmicky tech that exists “for tech sake”)
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday (an in depth look at how a gadget evolved over time)
- Friday: Tech News Wrap Up
PLEASE NOTE: Tech for Tech Sake is the ONLY live show that is released on the website and iTunes. But you can always watch the recordings of the live shows on GeeksLife.Live
Who are We?
Luria, formerly known as Cali Lewis, is a pioneer in the online video world as one of the first people to release a video podcast in 2005 and has grown her show from nothing to over 2 million social media followers. In addition to producing and hosting original, in-house content and live streams, she’s worked with Samsung, Panasonic, AT&T, Verizon FiOS, Bausch + Lomb and more to build trust between the companies and online audiences.
Dave Peterson began as a viewer. He was one of the most loyal and engaged members of the community before making his way onto the team as our Editor-in-Chief and Social Media Manager! If you see any typos, it’s surely because Luria made a change without passing it by Dave.
David started in the Online Marketing world very early on (we’re talking 1996!). In fact, he was a spammer when that meant “entrepreneur” (email marketing). He believes 100% in doing right by the customer (he doesn’t spam anymore), has managed social media campaigns for large companies and a 2012 Presidential Candidate. We stole him away from the big names and now we does it around here! Plus, he built the website with Paul Dixon and he keeps us all laughing.
Paul is an incredibly talented graphic designer with a knack for building community! He started off as a viewer and was such an engaged and vital part of the community, he was a natural fit to join the team! No graphics go on the website without his hands being involved and approval. That degree in Fine Art serves us well! He’s been doing web design for over 10 years, and helps several companies improve their online presence.
At the same time as he’s saving people’s websites, he keeps our community hopping on a daily basis! He loves all things Apple, retro gaming and finds documentaries more compelling than fiction. He doesn’t like to jump on camera and grace us with his awesome English accent, but when he does, it’s a treat we treasure!
Phillip’s adventure into the world of video editing and livestream production started in a construction zone. He apprenticed as a finish carpenter and worked in custom woodworking and cabinetry for 10 years. He also studied molecular biology. You weren’t expecting all that, were you?
An unlikely path, and one that instilled many valuable skills that turn out to be perfect for the world of production! An eye for detail, a knack for planning and he just won’t stop until the job is done. Really, we can’t even get him to take a break.